One Tree Hill

Quiet Little Voices

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 19, 2011 on The CW

7.7
  • Welcome to the world Lydia Bob Scott

I loved this episode!! I love that instead of just spending this whole episode watching Haley in labor they shared stories about things from the past. I loved all flashbacks and especially that they went all the way back to season 1 with them. I loved Jamie's voiceover about babies and his idea for a book to make for Lydia with all the stories and memories that we hear about in the episode. And the cracker contest was hilarious. And also impossible, I've tried it. It was so great seeing Nathan and Haley together as they waited for her to have Lydia. With Jamie it happened so fast so it was great seeing this waiting time.

It was cool that Chloe went into labor too so that the kids would have the same birthday, but I totally saw that end coming with her changing her mind. As soon as I saw her boyfriend in the viewing room I knew she wouldn't give up the baby. That happens all the time, but totally sucks for Brooke. I really want her to finally be the girl who gets the baby and the boy. She has the boy and now she just really needs the baby. She will be a great mom.