One Tree Hill

Something I Can Never Have

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 19, 2005 on The CW

• Great episode; fall out of the wedding, and Nathan going to see Haley.

This episode was great, especially during the scenes where Nathan is driving to get Haley and he's having flashbacks of Haley; this was also great for the viewer because these were moments the viewer hadn't seen before--previously "off-screen" moments between Our Favorite Couple. I didn't like how Haley dealt with Nathan's arrival; I mean of course she was thrilled to see him but she still chose music over him, despite everything she has said.

Poor Keith. I didn't like that Dan was behind the Jules thing--the writers went a little too far with villian Dan, IMO. But Craig Sheffer and Paul Johansson did a brilliant job in these scenes.

I was so happy everyone finally found out that Felix was the one who wrote Dyke on Peyton's locker; the first time the audience learned it too but I figured it was him. Unfortunately it is pretty hard to redeem a character from that, but I didn't really like Felix and was happy to see him leave. It's even better that Anna was the one who turned him in.