One Tree Hill

Something I Can Never Have

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 19, 2005 on The CW

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So, as has become ritual, here's my review of tonight's episode!

First, I have to say that I squealed when Felix told Anna that their parents were sending him to military school! I'm glad that Anna reported him, and that she told him the truth.

I LOVED that Brooke broke up with him! He totally deserved it. And as it was happening I was saying, you go Brooke! YAY HER!

Now, to Nathan and Haley. I LOVED the Naley moments that Nathan was remembering on his drive. Especially since they were all WAY cute, and we'd never seen any of them before. Those clips show me even more that they are MEANT TO BE! It totally sucks that Haley took off her ring. You could tell that she was truly happy to see Nathan there. But she crushed him but saying they rushed into things. You could also see that she was REALLY hoping he'd be there when she finished, as she rushed off the stage. And as she thought of him, you could see that she was contemplating what she should do next. CALL HIM!

I also love that Nathan didn't ask her to give it up. That was the smartest move he made. He was showing her that he supports her, and more than anything in the world, he wants to be with her, and that he'll wait for her. She just has to decide. I was afraid that he was going to throw his ring out the window. I'm glad that he didn't.

I am NOT happy about next week. Stay AWAY from Taylor. She's not what you want, and you know it Nathan. Lets hope that the vote is for him to NOT kiss her. To realize that he'd be making a BIG mistake!

Now, onto other characters.

Lucas...I love what he did for Brooke. It's what both Karen and Brooke need. It'll help Karen fill the void of Lucas not being there. And for Brooke, it'll give her the mother figure that she's always longed for. I think it'll be a good relationship. Now, he just needs to actually tell her how he feels.

I'm glad that Karen was understanding of his need to stay with Dan. I wish he'd tell her though about the HMC.

I'm curious to find out what Dan was hiding in the ceiling panel.

Don't you love how Lucas is always sneaking around the corners. :)

Peyton and Jake (and Jenny) (and the whore Nikki)....First, how could Jake NOT know about a hearing? His parents would've forwrded him any information he received. So, either she's lying to him, or she lied to the court....wait, she's probably doing both. I like that Peyton is staying strong next to Jake, and that Jake isn't running. And at the end, where he said before it was just him and Jenny, and how it's him, Jenny, and Peyton. She needed ot hear that, and I think he needed to say it.

I LOVE Andy. I think it's a great thing that he uses his money and connections to help others, with seemingly no strings attached. He's truly a great guy. I hope that his lawyer can help Jake, and that we get rid of Nikki for good.

Keith...I feel so bad for him. I can totally understand his feeling of betrayal. I hope that he does good with what Karen gave him about Jules (Emily). And I hope he eventually comes back to Tree Hill. We'll miss him otherwise.

Seems like there should be more, and I'm sure there is. But, as of now, I can't think of anything else. So, I leave you with this thought (until I read responses and other posts about tonight)...there IS still hope for Nathan and Haley. If you're voting about next week, vote for NO kiss. And let there be a happy reunion for Nathan and Haley in the future. I read about the finale, and we're guaranteed a HUGE cliffhanger...my bet still lies with the crash, and Haley finding out about Nathan being in the hospital. Will she run to him? Will he be okay?

Til later,