One Tree Hill

Something I Can Never Have

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 19, 2005 on The CW

• Nathan goes to see Haley and get her to come back, but she turns him down. Brooke breaks up with Felix after he taggs Peyton's locker. He gets sent to Millitary School. Brooke moves in with Peyton and Keith is really unhappy about Jules.

When I was watching this episode at the beginning, I had this great feeling that everything was going to be okay. Like Haley was going to come back with Nathan. I loved the flashbacks because they were so cute and it really showed how they were really in love. When Nathan walked in, the feeling started to go away when he was trying to get in. And when Haley and Nathan were talking, Haley seemed so happy to see him, but something told me that there wouldn't be a happy ending. I was so upset when they took off their rings. I was hoping that Haley would just leave the tour then but I guess there was still a force keeping her away.

I am so happy that Brooke broke up with Felix because she belongs with Lucas. I was so happy when he told her she's staying in his room, but upset when he decided to stay with Dan, even though it was just to figure out what he's up to.