One Tree Hill

Something I Can Never Have

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 19, 2005 on The CW

• I loved it!

Brooke doesn't want to move at all. Nicki claims that she got custody of Jenny. Keith finds out from Lucas and Karen that Jules was paid by Dan. Nathan is on the road for Haley. He has flashbacks of them during his drive. Dan admits to Keith about his plan and Keith gets really angry. Karen wants to talk to Keith. Lucas gets Karen to convince Brooke's parents to let her stay with Karen. Lucas is staying with Dan. Nathan sees Haley, but it seems that she chooses music over him, so he leaves. Anna finds out that Felix is the one who tagged Peyton's locker. With this information, she tells the school and Peyton. When Brooke finds out from Peyton about it, she breaks things off with Felix. Anna reveals the truth about her to Felix and Felix is going to military school. They both take off their wedding rings. Jake is not going to run from Nicki this time.

This episode was great! It's cool that Paul, who plays Dan, directed it! He's pretty good! I loved the flashbacks of Nathan and Haley! This episode gets a 10 out of 10!