One Tree Hill

The Search for Something More

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 11, 2003 on The CW

• :)

Looking for some fun, Brooke and Peyton crash a college party, but things turn ugly when one of the guys in the dorm drugs Peyton. After Brooke calls Lucas for help, the two bond over caring for a sleeping Peyton, prompting Lucas to look at Brooke in a new light. Meanwhile, Haley gives Nathan another chance (thanks to Brooke) and the two go on their first date. I love the scene at the start with Brooke and Peyton, talking about everything. They are awesome friends, well I like them a lot. I love the way Nathan wants to be okay with Hayley again. I love the scene where Brooke and Peyton are shopping and making plans for their night. I love the scene between Deb and Karen. I love the way Brooke comes up to Nathan saying sorry, and then she is planning something for both Nathan and Hayley. I love the scene between Brooke and Hayley too. I love the whole party scene storyline, with Brooke looking for somebody, and then with Peyton getting drugged. I love the scene at the Riverside with the boys playing basketball. I love whole storyline with Nathan and Hayley, especially when there doing Brookes date. I love Brooke's storyline with the high school boy. I love the way Brooke saves Peyton and then calls Lucas who then kicks the other boys .... I love the way Brooke and Lucas are getting along while they're looking after Peyton. I love the way Nathan messes up, and then he is throwing rocks at her window, but then it all works out in the end, with the kiss. I love the whole Karen leaving for Italy good storyline. I loved the ending of the episode with everything coming together. All in all another awesome episode.