One Tree Hill

The Show Must Go On

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 03, 2006 on The CW

• Weakest of the three season finales yet and not a good way to possibly a end an otherwise great show.

While this was not a bad OTH episode it certaintly wasn\'t what I expected. They left us with a ton of cliffhangers and pretty much every relationship on the show in danger one way or another. Whoever decided to go this way with the episode must be really confident that there will be another season, because if this was the last we saw of it, I\'m gonna be really disapointed. If this would have been a regular episode on OTH then I guess I wouldn\'t have mind, I just wanted more when you know that it might be the very last one you get to see.
    The Lucas/Peyton/Brooke triangle is a messy as it ever has been, and with Brooke ending the Breyton friendship things could get messier, seeing how Peyton dont have anything to loose if she decides to tell Lucas about her feelings.
    Naley were great as usual and the ending was among the best scenes of the episode.
    Also, Dan had som good scenes with a sort of scary cliffhanger at the end.
    So if this would\'ve been a regular epsiode I\'d give it a 8+ but now that it might be the series finale it doesnt deserve it in my eyes.