One Tree Hill

We All Fall Down

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Oct 05, 2010 on The CW

• Quinn goes home

Oh so happy that Clay woke up in the last episode and is doing well. I couldn't take one more week of wondering if he would wake up. It was also really nice to see Quinn go home.

The Chase and Alex stuff at the golf course was really cute. I'm starting to like the idea of them more. I liked Chase and Mia together, but I'm really like Alex with Chase, too.

It really sucks for the people who invested in Brooke and COB, but it just seems wrong and really cruel that, that guy could just walk in and tell Brooke off like that. It was not good business to lie and cheat the investors, but it also can't be good business or good human-ness to do that. I feel bad for the guy, but it just seemed wrong for him to go at Brooke like that.

And then while I get why they both did it, I feel like it really sucks and was not the best way to go to have both Nathan and Brooke give up what they worked so hard to achieve. I get why they did it, but it still sucks. Brooke wants to pay back the people who believed in her and put everything they had into her dream.

Nathan is retiring because his back is giving out on him and I get that. He wants to be able to be with Haley and hold Jamie and the new baby and do everything else he has always done, but with all the stress of getting his contract renewed last season it just seemed like a bit of a cop-out storyline to me. I love Mark Schwahn dearly, but I just didn't care for this idea at all. But he made it work. I like where Nathan went after this.
  • Great episode

Maybe One Tree Hill is not dead after all. The veteran series delivered a very strong episode of the show that definitely changed things forever.

The Chase and Alex scenes were cute and funny, and to be honest I enjoyed them more than the uber serious scenes featuring the other characters. I hope this relationship lasts, but we all know Mia and Chase will end up back together.

Nathan retiring from basketball is definitely lame. The actual basketball scenes were integral to the early success of this show and continued to be my favorite part of it. Mark Schwan dropped the ball again.

The scene with the investor talking to Brooke about how she ruined his life was heartwrenching. One of the best moments of the episode.