One Tree Hill

What Are You Willing to Lose

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Sep 21, 2009 on The CW

• Another good episode.

7.8
    Before I get any further into the review I need to point out how awesome Haley's impressions of Peyton and Lucas were. Easily the best little gag on One Tree Hill in a long time and more proof why Bethany Joy Galeotti is the best actress on The CW (I know, that doesn't really say much, but she's great).

And in classic Mark Schwahn fashion we have another cliffhanger ending that leaves us counting the days until Monday (I think we're six days away right now). Even though they already did a very similar storyline with Nathan and Carrie, this should be a great argument with Haley come episode 703.

Speaking of great actors on The CW (Galeotti, no, no not James Lafferty) Paul Johannson is doing an excellent job with his ever changing Dan Scott character. His scenes with the homeless man were great television and I think we were all shocked when Rachel was revealed to be his wife and not Deb.

The little comic relief stuff between Skills, Jamie and Allison I could do without, but I think it is clear that for the most part One Tree Hill has gotten its groove back after I considered giving up on it last year.