One Tree Hill

What Are You Willing to Lose

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Sep 21, 2009 on The CW

• Season 7, Episode 2

Brooke and Millicent meet the new face of Clothes over Bros and are a little shocked at her behavior. Dan is now a motivational speaker and shows off his new wife, which is surprisingly Rachel Qatina, which I am so happy that shes back and I hope we see more of her and that she has more interactions with Brooke, Haley, Nathan, Mouth, and Skills. Pretty much the One Tree Hill original cast. Haley tries to save Red Bedroom Records with the help of Mia. When Haley imitated Lucas and Peyton was amazing, she did really good and it was hilarious. Nathan's scandal gets worse. Clayton meets with her and gets a envelope from her and tells Nathan that three months ago they got really wasted and Nathan slept with her and now shes three months pregnant, the envelope had an ultrasound picture. Nathan then comes home and tells Haley he has to tell her something. Can't wait till next week.