One Tree Hill

Where Not To Look For Freedom

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 26, 2011 on The CW

• Nathan confronts Prossor Kellerman but he's wrong in the end, Jamie gets a taste of college life and likes it, Julian and Clay help Nathan confront Kellerman, but Kellerman has his own news to cover up and protect... and the River Court is in danger....

wow... how predictible see i knew it was his son right from the beginning who hit them.. i know it was one of the two... I'm happy that Brooke got a job offer but it sucks that it's in New York... I feel bad that she's leaving Jamie although I do think it is the best thing for her right now.. she's been through alot in my opinion Haley's baby is adorible.. Lydia.. not that many sceens with Clay tonight but it was still good.. I just didnt understand how the whole river court thing fitted into the whole episode I mean yea it sucks that it might be getting torn down but I'm sure that Millie can organize something on the news thing that she works for or some kind of protest... that River Court should not be torn down its part of the show's history.. it's where one of the first sceens in the show took place.. it shouldn't get torned down... i also loved how Kellerman took the blame for his son.. hmm this sounds formillar.. Nathan with Daunte when Dan took the blame... is history repeating itself here?... and I loved the fact that Skillz was in the episode. great episode loved it..