One Tree Hill

Where Not To Look For Freedom

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 26, 2011 on The CW

• Haley and Lydia

It was so cute seeing Haley at home with Lydia. Because of the time jump to season 5 and going two weeks later in the season 4 finale after Jamie was born we never really got to see much of those first moments of bonding between Haley and Jamie.

I loved Olin and The Moon and Alex Dupre. So amazing. Score for Quinn for hooking it up and she seriously needs to stop singing as well as dancing.

I thought from the beginning that it was Ian who was in that car, but since it's an old car and the Prof. house it makes sense that Nathan would think it was him. Who knew that August would be more like Dan then we thought and take the fall for something his son did. I'm glad Nathan knows now and will hopefully do something about it.

And the River Court cannot be turned into condos or whatever. It needs to stay the River Court!!! So much has happened there. So many memories. It's a part of all them and it's a part of the show!!

It's kind of nice that new owners of COB want Brooke to come work for them. But I don't want them to go to New York!!