Online Nation Forums

The CW (ended 2007)

Done so so many times..

JaySWM

[1]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 1
    When will execs realise that online 'life' and TV shows really don't mix. They've tried this several times in different markets and everytime its just been embarrassing. If something on YouTube is so great that it has to be put on the big screen in all its pixelated glory, chances are the core audience has already seen it. Please, please stop making these shows. It's a waste of budget that could be put towards something almost worthwhile.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

antdude

[2]Sep 23, 2007
    • level: 28
    JaySWM wrote:
    When will execs realise that online 'life' and TV shows really don't mix. They've tried this several times in different markets and everytime its just been embarrassing. If something on YouTube is so great that it has to be put on the big screen in all its pixelated glory, chances are the core audience has already seen it. Please, please stop making these shows. It's a waste of budget that could be put towards something almost worthwhile.
    I am sure it will bomb. That is why it is at 7:30 PM PDT on Sunday evenings. I will check out its pilot to see how bad it is.

antdude

[3]Sep 23, 2007
    Man, the show cut too much from those clips that we see online. Sucky. I am not watching anymore.

Izanami-no-kami

[4]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 11
    this show does look awful and judging at the ratings bar and how theres no threads on "this is going to be good" it will flop

tvismyescape22

[5]Oct 13, 2007
    • level: 13
    Yeah, I saw on Wikipedia the pilot got .7 million ratings! I-caught was so much better.

antdude

[6]Nov 9, 2007
    Izanami-no-kami wrote:
    this show does look awful and judging at the ratings bar and how theres no threads on "this is going to be good" it will flop
    And it was cancelled after three episodes.