Operation Repo

Wednesday 9:30 PM on truTV Premiered Nov 17, 2008 In Season

Operation Repo Fan Reviews (12)

6.3
  • Don't forget the keys

You idiots are constantly leaving the keys in the tow truck and that is why you all get locked out or they take their cars back. Why don't you take your keys with you when you get out. We love your show but man use the brain God gave you.
  • Op Repo has lousy acting

I want to comment on this so called bounty hunter Rusty) that Lou supposedly brought in. The episode last night was the absolutely worst acting I have ever seen. First of all, a bounty hunter is NOT ALLOWED to carry a gun so we know that was fake and secondly, it was the worst acting I have ever seen. Having a bounty hunter going on a supposed repo, NOT...and Sonia needs make-up lessons. She looks like a clown. The only 2 I like now are Matt & Froy. This show is getting too far fetched and we all know that repos don't go down in that manner 99.9% of the time. you might have an irate person but rarely is there vilolence. I have never missed an episode but ever since Matt was arrested in Mexica when He & Froy went on their own, there have been lousy actors on the show. It used to be somewhat believable. Just sayi..Thanks, Karen Connolly
  • The whole team is disgusting but Sonia is the most.

Forget about everything else, does this woman called Sonia think she looks like a decent human being? I have never seen as disgusting woman as she is a low class act.
  • im looking at it.....

looking at is and all i can say is damn shes fat i mean really really really fat like damn sit ups run some eat right thats it come on i feel sorry for the other guy that used to date her i mean i know he ca do better WAY WAY WAAAAYYY better shit i could hook him up wit a girl thats freakin god compared ta the way that thing looks like i mean wow .... did he need a car jack to get in it .... maybe she lifted the second tummy for him ???? i mean eewwww
  • operation Repo

This show absolutely sucks, watched a couple of shows just to confirm my first impression of Sonja, absolutely the most disgusting woman alive and just when I thought she couldn't get worse, she did. She just hasn't put her hoofs on the right person, bc when that happens she'll get her a$$ stomped. lol
  • Tru Tv = Fake Tv?

I cannot stand this show, I think that Matt is a stuck up little..... and is a perfect example of roid rage. Its quite obvious this show is fake like almost all the other reality shows on tru tv. Lets see the way that these guys fight all the time is not deffense its complete fighting so if this was really happening they would probably be out of business. I think the whole family are jerks and take everything way too far, the only one I like is Froy. Thats another thing, the reason they act like so is because it creates "drama."
  • They take it too far

There have been episodes where Sonia got in physical fights with people when it's completely uncalled for. There was one episode where she said "Maybe I shouldn't have put her in achoke hold, but she was getting on my nerves." That's not considered self defense, and that's the only time it's legal. Nobody is above the law.

More recently, people were standing in front of a car that was repossessed, and Lyndah just tried running them over. Also illegal, even if it's self defense.

Matt flipped a BMW back in 2008 and got fired for it. Why is he not in jail for it? Why does he have his job back now?

They could just do the show at night and get the job done easily, avoid the angry people, and this review wouldn't exist. "But some cars we can't repossess with our truck." That's why flatbeds exist. "It would damage the transmission." If they didn't make the payments, they deserve it.

• This show is great and i love it.

This show is unpredictable and can be funny at times and it is a show about people who reposes cars and the people get all worked up because they say that they paid it off but then they do something stupid but it is still a cool show and it is not for kids because it can cuss a lot. One of the dislikes to this show is that it is all just acting and nothing is real about it but I ain't hating on this show because I watch it every day and i love it especially the big buff dude that kicks everyones a$$
    and this is my first reveiw and tell me how I did and don't forget to read my brothers reveiws too hes tigerdude22.
  • Ya know its so funny how ppl on here wanna bash this show when they have no clue how hard it is to deal with deadbeat ppl in sociaty... Pay your bills and you wont have the problem of getting your car towed! Brilliant sugesstion huh?

I really respect the work these ppl do on a daly basis. I think ppl need to take into accout how dangerouse this type of work really is. But for the show I enjoy watching a show thats not scripted and its real! All the bashing that I see on here must be someone who's just like the ppl on there that can't afford to make there car payment... really? Who is anyone to judge these people for doing there job? I love how there respectful and only when there givin a hard time is when things are handeled!Love it!
  • This show is horrible!

So so so so so fake ... and has really really really bad acting. Tru TV sucks major balls (except when they play cops).

The fat chick really gets on my nerves. . . ..I hope this show gets canceled A S A P! Reality TV is bad enough . . .but when it is FAKE, it reaches a whole new level of crappy - ness.

REALLY? Why would anyone ever watch this show on a normal basis ?

Anyway, I gave it a 1 star rating because is is an abysmal excuse for a TV show.

May the force be with you.

-DJ
  • So what's to hate?

Operation Repo may have been blasted by many a "critic", but to me it is 1 of the better Reality TV series that are currently on TV, especially the TruTV Channel.

For those not in the know, Operation Repo follows the day-to-day adventures (for lack of a better term) of a family-run auto reposession outfit in Los Angeles. Basically, it's just a look at what entails when a vehicle, no matter what size or type is being reposessed because the owner has failed to keep up with their payments toward said vehicle. Sometimes, their missions can be tinged with humor while other times they face danger.

So regardless of what some people might think of Operation Repo, i'd rather see people get their cars repo'd that skeletal models, time-wasting talent searches or any other brainrot that passes for "Reality TV"!
  • Bad acting much?

I have to wonder if this show is done with actors? I know most reality shows do have scripts, but they're still somewhat real. Watching some of the episodes I get the feeling of "Wow, he's a really bad actor." (I'm mostly referring to Frankie.) Not only that but the people on this show and DTBH are very similar lol. Otherwise, I think this show can be incredibly funny at times, I am the former co-owner of a car lot so I know all about repossessing vehicles. LOL. Nonetheless if there is nothing better on it's good to watch.
MUN2