Opposite Sex

FOX (ended 2000)

Lazy_TV_fan

Opposite Sex Fan Reviews (8)

7.9
  • The main character (Jed), Phil and Cary are the only boys on an previously all-female school. Being the only boys in school they have some disadvantages like in later episodes starting to behave like girls as well as advantages.

Although in total there were only eight episodes produced, Opposite Sex is still an amazing TV-Show that everybody should watch. You probably wonder what makes it that amazing? Well, it's so good because in my opinion it is more realistic than other shows, but obviously some scenes aren't which in fact isn't a bad thing at all, because sometimes one just wants to dream and to go off a little. In fact I, personally, prefer it to shows that are either too realistic or too unrealistic as in my opinion most of the time they go over the top and either make the show boring or just too screwed up. If you are still not sure if the show is worth watching, then I can just give you this last piece of advice: just watch the first episode and then decide if it is your type of show. If it is I can promise you will not regret watching it.