Oprah's Big Give

Episode 108

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 20, 2008 on ABC

• The first season finale!

The final three contestants are Brandi, Cameron and Stephen. The final challenge is to give when you have nothing but the clothes on your back!

Things started off very rocky. Stephen seemed to take initiative by going to the school. I do agree with Brandi and Cameron that he wasted some time catching up with that guy. Brandi was very stubborn I think and Cameron seemed too big-headed, especially when he got the Blue Man Group and money for that. Stephen did a good job on being there to support them, but he did seem a little too independent. I liked Jamie's advice to get in there and get your hands dirty. Brandi did well following that advice. Cameron did follow her, but he doubted her too. Brandi was really good setting up the hospital cooking class. It seemed like Cameron and Brandi both were a little on the selfish side, while Stephen was a little on the distracted side. He did get an extra point when he wanted to put all his anger aside and support Brandi 100%.

In conclusion, all three contestants were so great! I do think that Stephen was deserving as the winner! Brandi would've been second and Cameron third, in my opinion. It was great seeing all the other contestants back and I liked how they gave them all some money for their giving to others. This episode gets a 9.5!