I just finished all the episodes and I have to say, this show is brilliant. I wasn't all that crazy about the finale, but I am super excited about the possibilities of the stories it creates for the second season. I love Orphan Black's Tatiana Maslany and I think she is the greatest actress alive, but Taylor Shilling (Piper) is definitely up there on my list. Tim said it the best "Also never getting old, Piper's flinching. That woman can flinch like a pro!" Everything she does makes me laugh, worry for her life, hope she gets shanked, then I feel bad for her, and then I laugh again.

I love Netflix for giving me all the episodes at once, but now instead of waiting week to week to get my fix, I have to wait an entire year to get my fix.

Comments (6)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Hard question and I don't think I can rank them--all so different but great in their own way.
Alphabetically:
Banshee--#1 action
Orange is The New Black--#1 dramedy
Orphan Black--#1 "sci fi"
The Vikings--#1 historical fiction

I'm not a huge fan of comedy "sitcoms" but I'd have to say Legit is #1 new comedy "sitcom" imo. It did start this tv year, right?

Great Discussion!
Flag
and Hannibal #1 new drama
Flag
This is good series but you really focus and spread the episodes over a couple of days because each episode has substance that futhers the storyline so if you watch all 13 episode back to back and than have questions it means you didn't pay attention to all the episodes.
Flag
Taylor Shilling is amazing as Piper. To be honest I prefer her to Tatiana Maslany.

It's terrible we have to wait till 2014 for season 2.

My best new shows of 2013 ranking looks like this:

1. The Americans
2. Orange is the New Black
3. The Vikings
4. Orphan Black
The White Queen
6. Defiance
Flag
Oooo, interesting. I like making lists, and "New shows of 2013" would be a REAL tough one for me with OitNB, Orphan Black, The Americans, Banshee, and Vikings as the probably top 5... but I'm not sure in what order. Banshee and Vikings would probably be 4th and 5th respectively, but the other 3... yikes.
Flag
I've still only seen the pilot but loved that. I'm glad that you think the quality doesn't decline.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members