An Orphan Black Community
Thursday 10:00 PM on BBC America (Returning 2017)

Remember yesterday? I don't mean that in a philosophical, "What is the meaning of life and why are are here?" way, I just mean do you remember when we showed you the first clip from Orphan Black's Season 2 premiere? Because now we have another one to share! And we'll have one tomorrow. And the day after that. And the day after that. There will be eight clips in all, so get excited, Clone Club!

After yesterday's exciting, heart-pumping moment involving a clone-vs.-clone showdown, today's clip is dead set on reminding us of the fact that Cosima (Tatiana Maslany) is dying from the mysterious disease that once plagued Katja (also Tatiana Maslany). 

Series creator Graeme Manson has admitted in the past that Cosima is his favorite clone, so she can't really die, right? The show wouldn't make us live in a Cosima-less world, RIGHT? As Manson explained in January at the Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour, she'll be facing her mortality this season, and it'll play into the story in a big way: "Examining her illness and looking into her own science is part of our mystery," he said. Apparently, examining her illness also involves some pretty intense close-ups with Delphine (Evelyne Brochu), too. Check out the clip below!

What do you think, Clone Club? Will Cosima be able to find a cure?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 6/16/2016

Season 4 : Episode 10

29 Comments
Comments (26)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I sure hope Cosima finds a cure. I love her!
Flag
Seriously can these people stop bitching about spoilers? There were none!
Flag
I don't think to many people will be upset if she bites the dust... all I care about is Sarah, Paul and Allison...
Flag
too many people thinking spoilers... seriously, did you not watch the season finale?
Flag
I did not like her at all....
Flag
Allison may be crazy but she is so fun to watch! Love Kosima as well-really hope she doesn't die!
Flag
Good riddance, I couldn't stand her character.
Flag
Allison is the best!! She's very unpredictable and kinda insane.
Flag
She's one of my faves.
Flag
I literally read that title in my head and then said "oh no" out loud!
She won't die, she's too awesome.
Flag
Not the best of choices as far as a spoiler-free title goes.

Not something I really want to read in a headline. I make it a habit never to watch trailers or other "preview" stuff. I don't want the spoilers - I want to enjoy the episodes themselves. Therefore I don't want to read it's content in a headline where I can't ignore it. ANNOYING!
Flag
Staff
It's not a spoiler from the new season. It was in the Season 1 finale.
Flag
Yes, I know that. But the title suggests that, in a season 2 trailer, which shows stuff from season 2, Cosima continues to be dying.

I know she was dying at the end of season 1. I know this is the logical continuation of that. I still don't want to know bevorehand what they show in season 2 :)
Why not just write: "Orphan Black: Newest Season 2 Clip" or something to that tune.... I could've just ignored an article with a headline like that :D
Flag
Or you can just not look at the clip. The title doesn't spoil anything, and if you don't look at the video, you won't be spoiled. There wouldn't even be any need to click on this article. You could've read it and had been like "well, I don't want to see that" and you still would've had the same amount of knowledge you had after season 1: Cosima is dying and they will continue with this plot next season.
Flag
Cosima is the second best clone. Allison! Girl is crazy.
Flag
I was about to scream something about spoilers and why in the hell you'd mention Cosima's death in the title, but then realized you were talking about a trailer and a trailer wouldn't actually show her die and that it was all just a reiteration of what we saw last season. So... phew.
Flag
I don't know I'm still on the fence about Cosima if it was Sara or Alison I'll be screaming hell no you can't kill them but Cosima I'm not fussed
Flag
Reading title: Orphan Black Cosima Is Dying in the ...

WELL SO FAR FOR TRYING TO AVOID SPOILERS.
Flag
But that was revealed last season (unless you're just currently watching the show now and I just gave you yet another confirmation of said spoiler); otherwise my apologies! Lol
Flag
Well if it was revealed last season I need to watch it again because I don't remember anything of it. :p
Flag
Final episode!
Flag
She has to, if for no other reason she is the only one that can totally be depended on by Sarah and Felix and could easily be their sister (I love Allison but she is so totally wacko).
Flag
Without Cosima I will stop watching this show. Well, not really but she is my favourite.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members