An Orphan Black Community
Thursday 10:00 PM on BBC America (Returning 2017)

How cool is this?

BBC America has released a new photo of Orphan Black's Season 2 cast, and there are a couple new characters in the bunch: The shadowy figure between Cosima and Sarah is Cal (Michiel HuismanGame of Thrones, Nashville), "a rugged and resourceful outdoorsman with a sixth sense about people and situations," and the guy just above Art is Johanssen (Peter OuterbridgeNikita), "a mercurial modern-day cowboy and leader of a new breed of religious extremists." 

My questions: Paul, why are you near Rachel and Dr. Leekie? And why is Mrs. S toting a giant fricking gun? 

Orphan Black Season 2 begins Saturday, April 19 on BBC America. Get pumped. 

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 6/16/2016

Season 4 : Episode 10

15 Comments
Comments (15)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
You will never miss Orphan Black BBC America`s drama regardless of your geographic location by simply ordering your VPN and you will be able to enjoy Tatiana`s exceptional performance throughout the next 10 episodes without any delay. Stream your favorite content and unlock world-famous TV series any place with VPN services at your disposal.
http://www.supervpn.net/
Flag
Um, where's Vic?!?!?!
Flag
I hope Paul is still on Sarah's side and is only pretending to be with Rachael and Dr Leekie!
Flag
I think you mean, why isn't everyone else toting a giant fricking gun? Also, Love Mrs. S.
Flag
Now I just want to know where to get a wallpaper size poster for my desktop :-) Michiel Huisman was great in Nashville though I cannot quite recognised him in GOT.
Flag
He will the new Daario Naharis and must have one of the best roles so near Dany and the dragons. I am so jealous of my fellow countryman.

Flag
I know the role he plays by goggle but honestly cannot recognized him when he first appear last season. Now I would watch out for him in the coming season.

I never knew he is Dutch especially when he was playing country music with Rayna Jaymes in Nashville.
Flag
You couldn't have recognised him last season as he wasn't on GoT yet :-). The role of Daario Naharis was played by Ed Skrein but he was replaced in the new, coming season by Michiel Huisman.
Flag
No wonder. I thought I missed it. Ha !
Flag
So nice to see a fellow Dutchie in all these great tv-shows, loved him in Treme aswell!
Flag
Staff
Got you a present: http://img2.tvtome.com/i/u/e1c42b61534b4135c1ddba26ae059312.jpg
Flag
Thank you so much. That is why I loved TV.com ! Now it is sitting pretty on my desktop and getting my wife excited about the return of the second season.
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
His name is Michiel Huisman, not Michael Guisman.... Also; awesome! :D
Flag
Staff
Fixed!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members