An Orphan Black Community
Thursday 10:00 PM on BBC America (Returning 2017)

Over the weekend, BBC America released two more new clips from the new season of Orphan Black, and then the network released another new clip today, so now we've got a hat trick full of clones to discuss! As you may recall from last week, we've already seen a showdown between clones, Cosima searching for a cure for her illness, and Alison being abducted by unknown men. And now it's time to spend a few seconds with Hot Paul (Dylan Bruce) and Proclone Rachel (Tatiana Maslany); in this first clip, they're discussing which side Paul will choose. Will he stick by Sarah and the rest of the clones, or will he work alongside Rachel and the Dyad Institute?

The second clip features a man who is most definitely not Hot Paul getting hot and heavy with Sarah (Tatiana Maslany). Normally I'd tell Sarah that she needs to stop locking lips with some guy we don't even know and focus on searching for her daughter (hello, priorities!), but the guy is Michiel Huisman (Nashville), so I'll allow it. Back in October, BBC Americaa announced that Huisman was joining the series in a recurring capacity as Cal Morrison, a rugged outdoorsman with emotional depth. Is "emotional depth" some kind of cool-kid slang for "banging the heroine" now?

And the third and final clip (for now; there are still two more to come this week!) features a lovely meeting between Alison and Felix in which Alison confesses her guilt over kinda sorta maybe but not really but still kind of yes totally murdering Aynsley in Season 1. It's about damn time one of these teases featured Felix. More Felix, please! Felix for president!

Which of these three clips was your favorite? Based on what we've seen so far, what do you think is ahead in Season 2?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 6/16/2016

Season 4 : Episode 10

24 Comments
Comments (24)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I'm so glad that I started to watch this show and gave it a chance!
Flag
Loved the third one! Felix and Allison are amazing together!
Flag
I love Felix and Alison together!!!! So good, so funny!!!!
Flag
The third one by far!

Also, "in which Alison confesses her guilt over kinda sorta maybe but not really but still kind of yes totally murdering Aynsley in Season 1" made me laugh out loud... because it's so true. :D
Flag
Alison and Felix one is definitely my favourite! Love those two together.
Flag
awesome show. more people should be watching this.
Flag
Wow, Huisman is in Orphan Black and Game of Thrones? Nice.
Flag
Yeah, he's like everywhere these days. I fear to open my refrigerator - who knows Huisman might be inside :P
Flag
I wouldn't mind that!
Flag
Ahhhhhh that is not Paul. I need Sarah to be with Paul I really love Paul ahhhhhhhh Sarah what the hell are you doing
Flag
No, no, no, I need Sarah with Paul!
Flag
Poor Alison (and yes, I know she could have turned off the garbage disposal and I do kind of think she is whack a do, but I still love her and I love Felix trying to help).

Paul...sigh...I am defending you everywhere (that you still are no matter what we see still on Sarah, if not the other clones', side and you just are totally being manipulated because of the thing you claim you did...which I am still saying I would place money on the fact that Dyad probably set you up for some reason).

Sarah...well, my first thought was that something I have heard Tatiana Maslany say about her, is that sex for Sarah is a weapon not necessarily an expression of emotion. And then someone suggested something kind of crazy, that maybe this is Kira's father. Then I started thinking, what if Sarah gets Kira back fairly quickly and needs to hide her somewhere safe and then take off and she brings Kira to him and needs to leave but he wants Sarah to stay, so she wants to distract him so she can slip away.
Flag
Damn - you kinda scooped me on the whole Cal-is-most-probably-Kira's-father thing, but yeah... kinda obvious, really.
Flag
Oh, Alison! lol, I love her.
Flag
"Not really, you know.." - Felix I really missed both you and Soccer Mom :) I can't wait for season 2.

Flag
Follow this Show
Members