An Orphan Black Community
Thursday 10:00 PM on BBC America (Returning 2017)

I hereby declare November 23, 2013 the best day in human history. First there was the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special. Then came a new Sherlock promo. And now there's a brand-spankin'-new trailer for Season 2 of Orphan Black. Which, FYI, will premiere April 19, 2014. 

Mark it in your datebooks. Set an alert on your iPhones. Do whatever you have to do so you don't forget to watch Orphan Black (as if you would). And until that glorious day when we're reunited with Sarah, Alison, Cosima, and all the other clones, why not watch (and re-watch) this new trailer for Season 2?

Are you pumped? I'm pumped. In fact, I'm so pumped, I'm going to go run around outside to calm down (just kidding, I'm going to watch this trailer again and again).

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 6/16/2016

Season 4 : Episode 10

73 Comments
Comments (73)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I really hope they can keep the momentum up.
Flag
Staff
Just burned thru all of season 1. Love it.
Flag
Are you kidding me? They call that a trailer?! This is worse than the AHS promos! At least they give you some idea what the season will be about!
Flag
Actually I am sure TV.com will keep reminding us when it is near so no need to put it into the calendar !

Unlike the first season where I actually discovered the show by accident and kept reminding TV.com to mention it.
Flag
it is a great show, hopefully the writers will get a clue and abandoned the nonsense claim in the trailer"we're property" that they also made at the end of an otherwise great first season. Unless they indicate they are portraying a fictional world vastly different from ours where slavery is legal (which they haven't indicated to us so far), people can't be property. That seems to be buying into the paranoid delusions of some anti-corporate types that seem to have failed to learn what most do in grade school: people can't be property, slavery was outlawed long ago in the real world and despite your fears there is no realistic chance they'd be considered property except in a world vastly different than the real world..
Flag
Just 5 MORE MONTHS. Whoop.
Flag
Yes.
Flag
Too long a wait-I've forgotten wat's wat? :P
Flag
if Orphan Black releases a season every year and a half, it will end up losing all its fans...

especially for a show that only has 10 episodes per season
Flag
You must be unfamiliar with Luther: 4 episodes a season and bbc released season 3 two years after season 2 .
Flag
Staff
See also: Sherlock.
Flag
my god, how can they expect for the show to get fans ???
Flag
Actually it gets even more fans because of this.
Flag
Another season. Rejoice sinners. More of the camp mockney cockney...hmmm. Tone it down luv!
Flag
YESSSSSS I Love Cosima OR Cophine OR Desima!!!
Best Actress Ever!!!
Flag
Hey-hey - OB's coming back on my birthday!

Very nice gift, Space.
Flag
hahahaha i was gonna post the same thing ,
Flag
I am SO excited!! *eek*
Flag
It's a BBC co-production but it took them months to show season 1 after it had already aired in the US, it was very frustrating. Hopefully this time it will only be a few days later - but I won't hold my breath!
Flag
Yes! So happy! This truly is one of the best *new shows in the last 10 years!
*Its only had one season, so it's still new. :)
Flag
This is the only show that has never given me anything to complain about.

Flag
Damn, that's late. Even Game of Thrones will arrive faster. But I could still forgive them if they moved towards one hour long episodes.
Flag
Same times too?

Flag
Maaaan, I thought this read Orange is the New Black :c
Flag
Well then you must be pleasantly surprised.
Flag
If you like Orange is The New Black you will definitely like Orphan Black! :-)
Flag
But that's so far awaaaayyyyy.

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!
Flag
What's the purpose of premiering Season 2 a year later? Man! I was hoping it'd be back in January :(
I think I am gonna have to re-watch some of season 1, idk if I will be able to remember any of the pertinent details in six months.
Flag
Staff
That's the norm for cable series unfortunately. (I highly suggest rewatching the series though. I recently did and it's even better the second time.)
Flag
Maybe they have a long way to make the episodes?
Flag
April 19. Really!? I hope that nobody had forgotten about this show existence when the season 2 premiere date start...
Flag
Staff
I don't think it's possible to forget about Orphan Black.
Flag
I hope you're right. At least I'LL NOT FORGET ;).
Flag
I am pleased to have the return date. If season 2 is as good as 1 I hope the Golden Globe crowd will pay attention this year.
Flag
Can't wait until Orphan Black is back on tv. I hope it gets reviewed this time around.
Flag
Kaitlin will, I'm sure...
Flag
Staff
I will fight everyone for the chance to review Orphan Black. Guess I should bring that up to someone ...
Flag
Well, let me make the official petition then:
Jen Trolio would you please fight alongside Kaitling for this? Thank you.
Cheers,
Me.
Flag
please do review it!! It would be fantastic for each episode to be reviewed by you.
Flag
Yes! How much I missed the clones and whacky adventures! Thank ....<- insert deity of your choice.
Flag
One of the great surprises of 2013. Looking forward to seeing all the clones in 2014,
Flag
I really hope season 2 can match the quality of the first. Can't wait!
Flag
All I can say is: squeeeeeeee!

And, well, that I hope there's a better trailer later.
Flag
Black is back!! yay!!!!!
Flag
Best news I've heard in a while!! So excited!!!!!!!!! ORPHAN BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flag
April 19... soooooooooooooooo long away.
Flag
LOL and the day is still not over! :-D
Flag
april 19??

OMG its next year only :X
Flag
April 19 can't come soon enough!
Flag
#blackisback #sherlocklives #fantasticallons-ygeronimo!
Flag
This is the most overrated show on TV, along with Sherlock and Teen Wolf. But it's pretty good, so I will definitely be watching.
Flag
Fantastic!
Flag
"I hereby declare November 23, 2014 the best day in human history."
Lol calm down! Don't wonna disappoint you but we're still in 2013.
Flag
It says 2013 up there, somebody's a confused time traveler. :P
Flag
Or they fixed it... Lame :(
Flag
Really hope 2nd season is as great as the first! Hope it doesnt do a homeland !
Flag
If it does, I predict that it's going to be like when Teen Wolf did it. The fans had already decided to uncritically accept everything they get, so they didn't even notice.
Flag
I just thought about it today and now I read this article ... spooky. I´m so f#!ng excited!!! How am I supposed to sleep till april?!?
Flag
*wipes drool from face*
Flag
Alison Hendrix!!!
Flag
I can't wait!
Flag
Aaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!! Beyond excited!
Flag
Oh yeah. pumped and looking forward to renew my life with all of them.
Flag
April can't come soon enough... I'm ready to forego Christmas to get the second season of Orphan Black.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members