An Orphan Black Community
Saturday 9:00 PM on BBC America

I don't want to make any sweeping generalizations here, but BBC America is full of jerks. The network has released a new teaser for the second season of Orphan Blackwhich returns April 19—and there's not a single second of new footage in it. In fact, there's really almost nothing to it other than a few voiceovers and blink-and-you'll-miss-'em images of your favorites clones. But that doesn't mean it's not worth viewing or that it doesn't have anything to offer. 

Listen up and you'll hear series star Tatiana Maslany saying, "I'm part of a sisterhood like no other," and I guess that's one way to describe a group of female clones. But the final line of the teaser is the best hint at what we can expect in Season 2. It says, "My name is Alison Hendrix, is Cosima Niehaus, is Rachel Duncan, is Sarah Manning. And I’m one of a kind."

At the end of Season 1, Cosima had discovered that the clones' genomes were patented, essentially making them someone's intellectual property. But Clone Club members know better. If their wildly different lives, personalities, and mannerisms are any indication, each clone is definitely one-of-a-kind, and just as human as the rest of us. 

So watch the teaser, experience the chills, and then hit the comments with what you hope to see in Season 2.

What did you think? Are you excited for Season 2?

45 Comments
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    Masters of Illusion Jaws of Death
    NEW
    CW
  • 9:00 pm
    Dateline NBC Bad Blood
    NEW
    NBC
  •