An Orphan Black Community
Thursday 10:00 PM on BBC America (Returning 2017)

Welcome to Day 3 of the Orphan Black Clip Olympics! Yesterday we got a glimpse at Cosima's battle to find a cure for the disease that's threatening her life, and the day before that, we saw a bit of clone-on-clone violence as a result of a disagreement over ownership. 

And today's clip, perhaps unsurprisingly, focuses on my favorite clone and soccer mom Alison (Tatiana Maslany). And even though she took the deal from the Dyad Institute that supposedly guaranteed her safety and the safety of her family, she's not doing so well at the moment. In fact, it appears she's being kidnapped. Those dudes are SO lucky Alison doesn't have her glue gun on her.

Series creator Graeme Manson said back in January that Alison's guilt over letting Aynsley die will slowly begin to eat away at her this season."She's got some explosions coming up," he said. I hope her fist explodes in that guy's face.

And as an added bonus, the Canadian TV network Space—which airs Orphan Black up north—has released a new trailer for Season 2 as well, and holllllly crap. You'd better put on your adult diapers before you hit play, guys, because it's about to get really messy up in your pants.

Are you worried about Alison?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 6/16/2016

Season 4 : Episode 10

20 Comments
Comments (17)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Definitely gonna binge on season 1 before the premiere. So excited for season 2!
Flag
I can't wait, I'm just hoping we can see more Sara and Paul together and have some relationship development. Allison is one of my fav clones and the rape whistle was hilarious she can hold her own.
Flag
I can't help but chuckle at Alison doing the rape whistle/mace spray combo while being hauled away. It's so her.
Flag
Any chance they'll bring back Helena? Sister was cray-cray...
Flag
re: "Are you worried about Alison?"

I'm worried about the show, with that 2nd promo choosing to highlight the idiotic claim "we're property". They need to talk to a legal adviser.. or even a high school graduate who knows people can't own humans and that no one but a paranoid delusional type who is seriously uninformed would think a court in Canada, the US, the UK, or other modern countries would declare these clones to not be human. There is a difference between suspension of disbelief.. and clueless writers who are doing a disservice to an incredible actor and what was a great show up until this arose. There are many interesting issues that could be raised in a show like this, there is no reason to resort to silly ideas pushed in uninformed anti-corporate rants that get attention from those who know little about the real world.
Flag
Alison is the best!
Flag
Now I'm going to rewatch season 1 again... thanks. :D Damn, I can't wait!
Flag
DAMN that was good!!!!
Flag
Well that is either Dyad not at all knowing how to interact with its only willing clone or this religious group that was sort of being intensely cast earlier this year. I suppose luckily Art might still be surveilling her?
Flag
Can it just be April already!!!!!!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members