An Orphan Black Community
Thursday 10:00 PM on BBC America (Returning 2017)

After releasing several 10-second clips over a matter of days as a bit of foreplay to get us excited for Orphan Black's second season, BBC America has finally delivered the big one: a full trailer for Season 2 featuring never-before-seen footage of Sarah's search for Kira, Alison drinking to cope with her pain and guilt, Cosima and Delphine making with the kissy times, and so on. Hot Paul even managed to sneak in at one point!

There IS a serious lack of Felix, which is a crime punishable by stoning in at least 14 countries, but that's not as shocking as what happens at the end of the clip. I won't spoil it for you, you just need to watch:

Woah.

Orphan Black returns for Season 2 on April 19.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 6/16/2016

Season 4 : Episode 10

15 Comments
Comments (15)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
No no no no no, this is cruelty!
Flag
The wait has been short for me since I just picked this show up a couple months ago. I'll never know how I missed this one when it aired. Right up there with Continuum for me.
Flag
I stumbled upon it since from the pilot but yes Orphan Black & Continuum have been my two favourites since Fringe ended. (nice icon btw ;-) )
Flag
I would agree, the two are my favorite sci fi post-Fringe. (nice icon to you too)
Flag
Ahhh why are they making us wait so long. I love this show but even though a bad Paul would be fantastic I don't won't them to go there with his character, he needs to stick by Sara.
Flag
I agree. I thought him and Sarah developed some genuine feelings for eachother.
Flag
THIS CAN'T COME FAST ENOUGH
Flag
Well now it's time to re-watch season one.... again.
Flag
Man, season 2 looks like it will be great. I can't wait.
Flag
I'm skipping the spoilers/previews since I am already getting antsy waiting for it to start back up again and the spoilers/previews will make me even more loco for it to start;-)
Flag
I skipped the rest of them but couldn't resist this... and now I'm freaking out. Fight the urge V!
Flag
kill me now

Also, that last clone doesn't have an apparent nose ring hole. Trust me guys, I'm a scientist. Can't be Cosima.

Also--Allison and booze and fierceness are probably my new fave OT3.
Flag
Staff
I think you meant Alison and Felix and fierceness.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members