An Orphan Black Community
Thursday 10:00 PM on BBC America (Returning 2017)
Sorry folks, BBC America has not yet officially renew season three. Still here are some updates on Season Three. There are potential spoilers. Be warned !

OB Season Three
5 Comments
Comments (5)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I've only recently started watching (first 3 episodes) and it seems to be very interesting... Fresh for sure. I want to know if the show will dive in the sci-fi seriously (meaning see the labs, the cloning process) rather than the superficial sci-fi tone it has at its beginning...
Flag
Sorry. OB is not a show that really goes into the technical lab details. There are some talk about it. We will also see Cosima exploring it. First season has some debate on nurture (science) and nature (religion). It is mostly a fun thrilling show with some sci-fi element. Most people love the acting and the suspense.

You should finish season one before you decide if you want to watch season two.

I started from the beginning of season one without expectations and ended up loving it. I was worried season two will not live up to my high expectations of season one but I still loved it just as much.

There is a twist at the end of season two which none of us saw coming and is sci-fi related.

Looking forward to season three now.
Flag
Thanks for the info, will continue watching it. As I said, it's something fresh, finally. :)
Flag
I just got the news too ! Fantastic !

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/orphan-black-renewed-for-season-3-1201260127/
Flag
It's Official! Send in the clones!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members