An Orphan Black Community
Thursday 10:00 PM on BBC America (Returning 2017)
Just wanted to share this little video with all the Cone Clubbers who just can't get enough of Tatiana Maslany. How is she just the best ever?! And I love how Jordan calls out the Emmy snub. Interview
7 Comments
Comments (7)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
The do not build them like that anymore in the USA. Parents who have children with aspirations of being tv stars really need to send them to Canada where they seem to care about the work not getting press clippings for who they are f'ing. (Jordan you can call it a snub because you know who else got snubbed, you did.) If there was ever a time to cast off the history of snubbing those who appear in 'genre' shows it was Maslany's performance in 'Orphan Black'. Too bad the sh!tty Emmys just want to continue being the most boring, clueless, out of touch, and repetitive award given. A real star, not a media concoction... what a beautiful rare thing you are Ms. Maslany. Best wishes on bringing home the Globe. Now go be Alison.
Flag
ALISON!!!! She's adorable! Very very well deserved!
Flag
Well deserved! And as said in the interview, she seems so laid back,
Flag
Just watched the interview. What a sweetie!
Flag
Don't mean to brag, but Ms. Maslany is a fellow Canuck. She was raised in the Queen City of Regina, Saakethewan and we are so proud of her north of the 49th.
Flag
I don't understand your Canadian jargon! haha
Flag
She seems like such a nice [AWESOME] and down to earth person....humble. Jordan is so on point about the Emmy snub and about how she is the hardest working woman on tv. That interview made me like her and Jordan even more then before which didn't seem possible;-)
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    America's Got Talent Live Show 3
    NEW
    NBC
  •  
    Bachelor in Paradise
    NEW
    ABC
  • 9:00 pm