Orphan Black

Variation Under Nature

Aired Saturday 9:00 PM Apr 13, 2013 on BBC America

• Who is the copy cop?

As we get to know the clones their hidden agendas unravel and we realize they are all parts of the same dark and deep puzzle. That is who is good and who bad? Who are sinners and who are saints? Who IS the copy cop? These eternal unanswerable questions are explored as the clones try so hard to stick to their main overarching agendas. Agendas that are as familiar to them as the back of their hands, yet as unknown as; who is their maker and what is their fate. Who will survive? We meet Helena who might have some answers, but is too dangerous and primitive to connect with. She speaks in religious riddles that only stir-up fear and mistrust for everyone. Helena is a master marksman with a crazy agenda that seems to make no sense.
  • Wow. Just wow!

Wow, wow, wow! I don't know how else I can say qualify this episode.

I sincerely don't have any leads on this... but... what if the killer, the blonde one who was abused... what if she was the original? Or thinks she's the original and this is what drives her to kill her clones? Because she doesn't want any?

For that matter, it could be a clone who wants to be the original? Hm...
  • Got Your Back

At the rate we're losing clones, this series isn't planning on sticking around more than a season or two. But they'll be enjoyable. We're not that much farther in after this week, but seeing Sarah sliding so easily into Beth's life is really a work of art. A little unbelievable, but it's grounded so that you're able to look past it. I really, really enjoy Felix and loved Sarah's realization that she has to do things the "right" way to get through this. It makes you care a bit more for the main character, and that's always important in a show.