Orphen Revenge Forums

Tokyo Broadcasting System (ended 2000)

Who liked season 1 Better?

Did you like Season 1 or 2 Better?

Nehpets2143

[1]Feb 27, 2007
    • level: 10
    Who liked season 1 Better?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Angelic_Anime

[2]Mar 1, 2007
    • level: 26
    I didn't even see the first season. Almost everyone seems to like season one more, but I enjoyed season two.

Zantetsken

[3]Mar 15, 2007
    • level: 9
    I've only watched a few episodes of Orphen Revenge (so hard to find it...) and I've watched all of Sorcerous Stabber Orphen, so I can't really judge fairly...
    The first season was a cool show, sometimes funny, and pretty exciting. The second season (from what I've seen) is way more light-hearted (the animation is less serious too... more "cartoony"), is overall funnier, and doesn't seem to have too much of a storyline going for it. But the humour in the second season is pretty damn good, and I like the less serious styIe, so I'm gonna have to say I enjoy season 2 more than season 1 from what I've seen so far.
    Edited on 03/15/2007 3:48pm

Angelic_Anime

[4]Mar 16, 2007
    • level: 26

Zantetsken wrote:
    I've only watched a few episodes of Orphen Revenge (so hard to find it...) and I've watched all of Sorcerous Stabber Orphen, so I can't really judge fairly...
    The first season was a cool show, sometimes funny, and pretty exciting. The second season (from what I've seen) is way more light-hearted (the animation is less serious too... more "cartoony"), is overall funnier, and doesn't seem to have too much of a storyline going for it. But the humour in the second season is pretty damn good, and I like the less serious styIe, so I'm gonna have to say I enjoy season 2 more than season 1 from what I've seen so far.

This is what most people say about the 2 seasons.
    I found Orphen Revenge to be funny. At first it seems to be Orphen and his friends are just travelling, while there is a girl who wants Orphen to go to some society with her, but a plot does eventually develop as the show progresses, and the last couple of episodes are serious.

Zantetsken

[5]Apr 1, 2007
    • level: 9
    I've been watching some episodes again, and the show continued to prove comical. I eventually couldn't stop watching... the plot was really getting to be gripping. I have 2 episodes left, and I just don't want the good times to end... I wish they'd make a third season of Orphen, but I doubt that will happen. I can't wait to find out how things end..! I am a little bit disappointed that there seems to have been absolutely no mention of Azalie (whom the first season was completely based on).