TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Who would like this series to air on Antenna TV?

annericelover

[1]Feb 15, 2011
    • level: 7

Hello people, many of you may not know of this new channel, but it's a new channel that has managed to start airing old TV shows that no longer air anymore, even spin-offs that didn't last long(Living Dolls, The Ropers, Three's A Crowd, just to name a few). Now this series is in syndication hell, mainly due to some sort of legal thing with a couple of the show-runners, but I know the people over at Antenna TV(WPIX 11.4 in NY)could get this on TV and maybe even DVD. I'm just not sure how to notify the station of us fans wanting this.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mxcmm

[2]Mar 1, 2011
    You could write to the station, email, or fax. Other than that much else can be done.

annericelover

[3]Jul 27, 2011

Yeah, I did, they said it is a series they are looking into. I heard the biggest reason why nobody shows this series is because of a legal thing with two of the producers, I just hope they can get out from that and release it on Antenna TV and than on DVD, this is an early version of Sabrina(I know, I know Sabrina the comic has been around since the 60's, but the live action series came out in the 90's)

mxcmm

[4]Aug 2, 2011

Hopefully one day they will air Out of this World. I only found out about the antenna tv channel from your post. It's up on the higher channels in the 200s, so I never knew about it..

I remember the show never had an ending too.

Edited on 08/02/2011 7:00pm

antdude

[5]May 26, 2014
    • level: 28
    mxcmm wrote:

Hopefully one day they will air Out of this World. I only found out about the antenna tv channel from your post. It's up on the higher channels in the 200s, so I never knew about it..

It had a cliffhanger though.

mxcmm

[6]Jun 3, 2014

antdude wrote:
    mxcmm wrote:

It had a cliffhanger though.

Yeah you are right, it did have a cliffhanger!!. I almost forgot, it's been so long... CoolPlus back then there was no internet or only tv guides and other tv mags. I remember it aired on either on channel 9 or 11 (NYC area stations) on Sunday mornings. Wonder why it was cancelled..

Dunking_dove

[7]Jun 4, 2014
    • level: 4
    I remember this show. Fun and enjoyable show. But little girls grow up and or lose heart with things like that so I'm guessing it has something to do with that?

mxcmm

[8]Jun 10, 2014
    Could be the reason, but if I remember the last episode ended with Eve getting transported to her father's home planet. I can't remember, guess I'll check out Youtube. Maybe somebody uploaded eps of the show.