An Outlander Community
Starz
Story
An hour ago
Hour-long interview with Outlander cast, author and producer
If you have not seen this yet, I recommend, it is really funny. It includes anecdotes from the shooting and a lot of talk about the sex scenes. There are some mini-spoilers from the books, but I have not read them and I don't feel "spoiled" :).

Story
23 hours ago
Outlander, The Garrison Commander Photo Recap
01 (Warning for spoilers, some gruesome content and dark humour)

Hey guys!

Are you surprised I chose the darkest episode of the series to begin my recaps? I'm not. And I've been meaning to recap this show for some time so here you go.

The episode began with the ...Read more
Story
Yesterday
Outlander S1E07 "The Wedding" Preview, All the sexay bits
You guys, I can't stop. I am probably sick like Black Jack except my illness causes me to look for sexay Frasers in frames of the next episode preview instead of beating the crap out of people and being a total hateful tool. Lucky for you guys, this is ...Read more
Story
2 days ago
Outlander Photo recap, S1E06, "The Garrison Commander"
Guys, Ron Moore is NOT F$#@ING around. Things happen in this episode that shouldn't happen to a girl that was just trying to eat dinner and watch Outlander at the same time. The episode warning really should have looked like this:image
Big cliffhanger last week resolves itself immediately ...Read more
staff
lashes upon lashes
2 days ago
Outlander's Ronald D. Moore and Tobias Menzies Deconstruct That Painful Flogging Scene (VIDEO)
Even if you knew what was coming, Saturday's episode was still difficult to watch.
staff
ouch
Sep 14, 2014
Outlander "The Garrison Commander" Review: Into a Heart of Darkness
After the storm comes the sun. After the Randall stomach punch comes the highland romance.
Story
Sep 11, 2014
Outlander Photo Recap, S1E05, "Rent"
Whoops! I forgot I posted these here! Also on my Tumblr. On with it---

Claire is lonely and she wants even inanimate bodies of water to know this, so she busts out her best rhymes, courtesy of J-Dizzle.image
But it seems fate has smiled on her! One Scots at least ...Read more
staff
maid for plaid
Sep 07, 2014
Outlander "Rent" Review: Claire Gets Pissed Off/On
This was a very effective episode that vividly illustrated how alienated Claire feels, as a woman, as a time traveller, and perhaps most of all as an English person in an (understandably) hostile land.
Story
Sep 01, 2014
Outlander S1E4 Photo Recap, "The Gathering"
Already posted on my Tumblr, but I figured I would here as well and see.

Open on the fields, where trouble seems afoot.
But no, it’s not trouble, it’s Claire, playing with the kids and getting the scarring of a lifetime from Angus Mhor.
Turns out he and ...Read more
staff
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 8 Season 1
Both Sides Now
Airs
Episode 7 Season 1
The Wedding
Airs
Episode 6 Season 1
The Garrison Commander
Aired
Episode 5 Season 1
Rent
Aired
Episode 4 Season 1
The Gathering
Aired
Dougal MacKenzie
Colum MacKenzie
Frank / Jonathan Randall
Jenny Fraser Murray
Ian Murray

Ronald D. Moore's "Outlander" is based on bestseller book series by Diana Gabaldon. The show follows the story of World War II nurse, Claire Randall who time travels to 18th century war-torn Scotland. There she meets young Jamie Fraser, a man who will change her life forever.

• 5:30 pm
    Thursday Night Football
    CBS
  • 8:00 pm
    The Biggest Loser The Knockout
    NEW
    NBC
  • 9:00 pm
    OK! TV
    NEW
    CBS