Outlaw Star Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2001)

should there be a OUTLAW STAR 2

should there be a OUTLAW STAR 2

lutomboy

[1]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 6

the show was good but can it come back?, (for me the answer for me is yes i loved the cast and show)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Darkknight313

[2]Mar 8, 2008
    • level: 28
    There definatly should.

ensatsu-ken

[3]Mar 31, 2008
    • level: 19
    For most shows, I prefer leaving them the way that they are, and not taking a chance of ruining them by having additional seasons that might be of lesser quality than the original, especially if the 1st season was done well enough. However, Outalw Star is a big exception for me. This is one of the few cases in which I definitely agree that it really could use a 2nd season (or at least a movie to tie up all of the loose ends).

DOMOJITA

[4]Jun 18, 2008
    • level: 18
    i wish this show would come back on i remember watching it on toonami weekdays after or befor dragon ball z came on...outlaw star kicks ass
    Edited on 06/18/2008 9:21pm

NightSword06

[5]Apr 14, 2010
    • level: 14

Yeah, the way they left it totally stunk. I'd LOVE to see another season or movie, just to see what kind of danger they get into after the whole Leyline fiasco. I mean, the biggest thing for me at least, is whether or not Hazanko is actually DEAD this time or if he survived somehow and is still after Gene, Melfina and the XGP.

sesho2022

[6]Aug 6, 2010
    • level: 47
    NightSword06 wrote:

Yeah, the way they left it totally stunk. I'd LOVE to see another season or movie, just to see what kind of danger they get into after the whole Leyline fiasco. I mean, the biggest thing for me at least, is whether or not Hazanko is actually DEAD this time or if he survived somehow and is still after Gene, Melfina and the XGP.

I would love to see more of this show, but it's been so long since it was made, that any more movies, etc., are unlikely to happen.