Outsourced Forums

NBC (ended 2011)

awesome show

border304

[1]Apr 1, 2011
    • level: 2

Love the show. I've even subsequently gone on-line to learn a bit about Indian culture. I think the Indian contractors at work are sick of all the questions tbh.

"Do people really use paintball guns during Holi" for example (sadly no). Although the head bobble is in fact a 'thing'.

And as I suspected, the actor playing Manmeet is indeed British. I though his British accent was way too good to be an American ;-p

Please don't cut this show America, and thanks

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pamhalpert

[2]Apr 26, 2011
    • level: 14
    border304 wrote:

Love the show. I've even subsequently gone on-line to learn a bit about Indian culture. I think the Indian contractors at work are sick of all the questions tbh.

"Do people really use paintball guns during Holi" for example (sadly no). Although the head bobble is in fact a 'thing'.

And as I suspected, the actor playing Manmeet is indeed British. I though his British accent was way too good to be an American ;-p

Please don't cut this show America, and thanks

Agreed. It is really weird to see Manmeet speak in his native tongue. Along with Asha, who has a heavier British accent than Hugh Laurie from House.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.