Outsourced Forums

NBC (ended 2011)

Not another love triangle!

JamesButko

[1]Nov 11, 2010
    • level: 8

Seriously does every show on NBC's Thurday night line up need a love triangle. There's Andy, April and Ann on Parks and Rec. Jeff, Britta and Annie on Community. It happened to Jack on 30 Rock, and it happened numerous times on The Office and now, on Outsourced. So please, tell me, am I the only one seeing this?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pamhalpert

[2]Apr 22, 2011
    • level: 14
    JamesButko wrote:

Seriously does every show on NBC's Thurday night line up need a love triangle. There's Andy, April and Ann on Parks and Rec. Jeff, Britta and Annie on Community. It happened to Jack on 30 Rock, and it happened numerous times on The Office and now, on Outsourced. So please, tell me, am I the only one seeing this?

They sort of need a love triangle. I want Todd & Asha to be together, but if they hooked up immediately, that would be boring.

EmeraldFrog79

[3]May 14, 2011
    • level: 1
    The love triangle makes the show fun. I assumed it would happen as Tonya was clearly interested in Todd from the beginning but he has never gotten over his feelings fully for Asha. I really like how it developed through the first season, although Tonya abruptly breaking up with Todd in the episode Mama Sutra seemed to be a little forced. It also seems that Todd is dealing with the breakup surprisingly well which feels to me that Tonya was only a distraction for Todd to help him put distance between himself and Asha. It will be interesting to see what happens in season 2!

I also suspect there could be a second love triangle developing but I could be wrong. I feel that there might be a potential love triangle between Madhuri, Ajeet, and Gupta. There seemed to be a little bit of chemistry between Madhuri and Gupta in few episodes, though it was mostly from Gupta's side.

pamhalpert

[4]May 14, 2011
    • level: 14
    EmeraldFrog79 wrote:
    The love triangle makes the show fun. I assumed it would happen as Tonya was clearly interested in Todd from the beginning but he has never gotten over his feelings fully for Asha. I really like how it developed through the first season, although Tonya abruptly breaking up with Todd in the episode Mama Sutra seemed to be a little forced. It also seems that Todd is dealing with the breakup surprisingly well which feels to me that Tonya was only a distraction for Todd to help him put distance between himself and Asha. It will be interesting to see what happens in season 2!

I also suspect there could be a second love triangle developing but I could be wrong. I feel that there might be a potential love triangle between Madhuri, Ajeet, and Gupta. There seemed to be a little bit of chemistry between Madhuri and Gupta in few episodes, though it was mostly from Gupta's side.

Yeah; I thought it was weird how Tonya disappeared, and wasn't in the finale.