Outsourced Forums

NBC (ended 2011)

REALLY? with Pretty Sure!

sasou82

[21]Oct 9, 2010
    • level: 11

WOW! I am amazed at how negative people are about this show. I just watched the first 3 episodes onDemand today, and I thought it was really funny! I mean yeah... I do not like when I call a company and I get someone in India who barely speaks English, but that does not affect how I feel laughing at these kinds of people on a sitcom. I may be in the minority here but I actually like this show so far.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

averysays

[22]Oct 14, 2010
    • level: 10

Michael231 wrote:

... if they felt that this show was mocking who they are as a race, they would not be doing it period...

That is actually a pretty bold assumption.

See if you can think of any other things that people do for money, that don't reflect well on their values or judgment. I can think of hundreds, besides playing a self-degrading role on a TV show. People do all sorts of things for money.

turkisme

[23]Oct 16, 2010
    • level: 6

waaw iam really in love with this show the 4th ep was really funny, i love all the characters. i really recommend this show if you like easy funny shows, one of the best nowadays

Slash_out

[24]Oct 17, 2010
    • level: 5

The show is funny. It makes fun of just about everything in american and indian culture as well as the people in it. But it's in good taste and it's funny. People should stop trying to find stuff to complain about in everything. Sometimes it's okay and you should just let it go.

Edited on 10/17/2010 5:44am

ccsballplaya30

[25]Nov 4, 2010
    • level: 15

I love this show! My whole family sits and watches it together on Thursdays. I love the whole American / Indian culture shock aspect. I know a lot of Indians, and they love the show too. I don't think it's racist at all. It's just playful humor about the differences in culture. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who likes silly comedy shows

kkaidy

[26]Nov 5, 2010
    • level: 1
    Wow this is a really funny show and I really like the characters. By the 2nd episode I was firmly hooked. Love it.

ozlem73

[27]Nov 7, 2010
    • level: 3
    Same in here...I love this show and all the characters...
    I 'm Turkish so sometimes i have to ask my American friends about the jokes )