Outsourced Forums

NBC (ended 2011)

Thoughts About The Season Finale?

pamhalpert

[1]May 14, 2011
    • level: 14

I love the way everything came together, and I was so happy about Todd & Asha.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

EmeraldFrog79

[2]May 14, 2011
    • level: 1
    Me too, I loved the finale. The music was great, I loved seeing all the characters in their finest Indian suits (such beautiful colors!)I also loved the little side story with Madhuri and Ajeet. The only thing I was a little disappointed in was the relationship between Manmeet and Ashlynn. I thought they were going to be the show's first attempt at a working inter-cultural relationship (other than the possibility of Asha and Todd) but it turned out she was just a flighty beeyotch (although, to be fair, I never liked Ashlynn!)

karlmeszaros

[3]May 14, 2011
    • level: 106
    I loved the finale too. The music was great as was the entire wedding ceremony. I had a Indian colleague who got married and the ceremony does last three days. All of the various holiday and religious celebrations were accurately displayed and I felt the show was a nice insight into another culture, which I always appreciate. I enjoyed the music throughout the program, especially Madhuri on A Sitar is Born.

It was brave of NBC to try something different like this and I'm sorry they didn't stick with it. The Todd & Asha ending with the fireworks was lovely!

pamhalpert

[4]May 15, 2011
    • level: 14
    karlmeszaros wrote:
    I loved the finale too. The music was great as was the entire wedding ceremony. I had a Indian colleague who got married and the ceremony does last three days. All of the various holiday and religious celebrations were accurately displayed and I felt the show was a nice insight into another culture, which I always appreciate. I enjoyed the music throughout the program, especially Madhuri on A Sitar is Born.

It was brave of NBC to try something different like this and I'm sorry they didn't stick with it. The Todd & Asha ending with the fireworks was lovely!

I would have loved to see where the Todd/Asha storyline would have went. That is going to drive me nuts for a long time.