Outsourced

NBC (ended 2011)

karlmeszaros

Outsourced Fan Reviews (23)

• Stereotypes are frowned upon in a socially correct climate, but Outsourced has managed to make 'stereotyping' not the least bit offensive while being very funny. We can enjoy laughing at characters and not cultures.

Very funny show that just b-slaps stereotypes repeatedly: The good-natured but clueless American abroad, the over-sexed Ozzie, the elitist back-stabbing social climber, the hot/traditional mixed message girl, the never to be underestimated quite one, the classic geek, the single-minded horny teen, and the been there too long and still missing the point American. It just covers every spectrum of the 'stereotype' and it does it with much humor and wit. In fact, Outsourced resembles the similarly overly stereotypical British sitcom Mind Your Language which was very funny too and enjoyed much success in its day. In the future I think Outsourced will go deeper than just the surface 'stereotypes' but for now they need to pin down the show's identity and characters before moving further in the seasons (I hope) to follow.