Outsourced

NBC (ended 2011)

neomichel

Outsourced Fan Reviews (23)

• This show is one of the best television shows I've ever watched. The acting is great, the writing is intelligent and funny, the music fits and the production is extremely well done.

This show has attracted me like MASH did years ago. The difference is this show doesn't attempt to make a statement about anything except humor. It does introduce the viewer to life in India, but that's an aside from the object being to entertain.

The actors are extremely talented and play their parts well. Many of them have talents above and beyond acting, which are used in some of the episodes. Each episode is like watching part of a continuing movie, but it's not necessary to know what has happened in earlier episodes to watch newer ones.

Without streaming, I would have never watched this show. After watching one of the more recent episodes, I went back to watch from the beginning.

I'm hooked :-)