Overhaulin' Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on VelocityIn Season

nomination for overhaul

moe1111

[1]Apr 22, 2013
    • level: 1

I would like to enter my son/grandson for an episode of your show. His name is Brett Moberg and we live in the upper peninsula of Michigan. Bret is 20 years and lives and breathes cars. He is currently enrolled in college working towards an automotive degree. I am so proud of this young man. He does not drink or smoke. He always there for his friends and family. 6 monthes ago, Brett and I traveled 400 miles to buy him a dream car. it is a 1979 Z-28 camaro with a 427 in it. Well the motor blew 20 miles from home. That did not dicourage Brett. He bought a rebuilt 427. After working on it for 2 monthes, we find out that this motor is defective.

My name is Mike Moberg. I wish I could help Brett with this project, but I am a 100% disabled veteran from the Vietnam war. I am in a wheelchrair most of the time. I just do not have the finacial resources to do this for Brett. I wish I did. So I am asking you to consider him for an episode of your show. I realize the logistics headache this would be, but you would make one young man so happy, while restoring my image of America as a country who remembers her Vets and takes care of them. thank you for taking the time to consider this letter.....Mike Moberg

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

keithdowens130

[2]Apr 23, 2013

I would like to respectfully ask for the Overhaul team to overhaul a 1968 Camaro for my wife and the Grandmother of our grandkids. She has had the 68 Camaro in her family since 1968, and it was her high school vehicle. My wife has done so much to support me through my career as a Career military person. She has stood by and raised 3 wonderful kids, and now 4 grandchildren, with another grandchild on the way.

She is unable to work as she has fibromyalga. She has shown so much compassion, love, and caring to her family over the years as has most mothers. It is a fact that women love cars to, LOL.....

This would be a dream come true for her and a way to enjoy spending those days away from the children and grandchildren. This would also be the only way she will ever get her 68 Camaro overhauled as it is not an expense we could ever cover.

Please consider a wife and grandmother for one of your future shows and make one lady very happy.

Respectully,

keithdowens130

[3]Apr 23, 2013

I would like to respectfully ask for the Overhaul team to overhaul a 1968 Camaro for my wife and the Grandmother of our grandkids. She has had the 68 Camaro in her family since 1968, and it was her high school vehicle. My wife has done so much to support me through my career as a Career military person. She has stood by and raised 3 wonderful kids, and now 4 grandchildren, with another grandchild on the way.

She is unable to work as she has fibromyalga. She has shown so much compassion, love, and caring to her family over the years as has most mothers. It is a fact that women love cars to, LOL.....

This would be a dream come true for her and a way to enjoy spending those days away from the children and grandchildren. This would also be the only way she will ever get her 68 Camaro overhauled as it is not an expense we could ever cover.

Please consider a wife and grandmother for one of your future shows and make one lady very happy.

Respectully,

moe1111

[4]Aug 2, 2013

I have heard nothing from you about my son so I thought I would write and ask if you had considered my request and if there was any chance you would do this. I pray every night that you will consider this for this young man.