Oz Forums

HBO (ended 2003)

Most disturbing crime

c00lizz

[41]Jun 13, 2009
    • level: 3

That young muslim getting sliced up by the Aryans disturbed me, he looked so young, younger than even Wangler...

By far the most brutal crime was "Snake" killing and raping an entire family. The way he described knifing the baby because it was crying whille he was raping it's dead mother.. Just horrible.

However the thing that got me the most emotional through the entire run of OZ was Cyril's execution, wether or not it was a crime is debatable, I think it was personally. Just all the buildup, the way he doesn't even realize that he's getting executed until the very end, Ryan, the #1 sociopath in all of Oz completly breaking down over it and the way all of Em city comes together to protest it. It was just nerve wrecking from start to end.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Chrizzy_D

[42]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 2

Everything that Vern Schillinger does is disturbing burning the swastika on Beecher was pretty gruesome. The death of Vogel was also vile and the crucifiction of the guilt ridden sippel was just plain horrific Schillinger is the most monstrous prisoner in my eyes and not just because of the race hate.

moonlightenvy

[43]Aug 12, 2009
    • level: 10
    SerialKeller07 wrote:
    3. Alvarez blinding Officer Rivera

I agree! That scene was disturbing

areyouclay

[44]Mar 16, 2012
    • level: 1

the crime flashback that disturbed me the most was the rape and attempted murdercommittedby franklin winthrop and adam guenzel,especiallythe way adam spoke about his crime with no feelings of guilt. also the way peter shibetta was treated, not only by his rapists but also by warden glynn.

everything else seemed so extreme that is was hard to be affected by it but their casual support of rape really bothered me

davidesommo

[45]Jan 18, 2013
    • level: 1

Hello everybody, I'm new and I love Oz!!!

For me the most disturbing crimes have been when Beecher plots to get Andy killed and when Vernon crucifies the priest on the gym floor.

The first one was disturbing because Andy was actually very different than Vernon and Beecher was so convincing acting like he really cared about him while he just wanted to see him dead. The second one was disturbing because I think Vernon just took advantage of an excuse (making it cheap even if it was not cheap in the first place) to unleash his violence. It was not vengeance cause Vernon didn't know and was not related to the victim so he had no reason to do something like that.