Oz Forums

HBO (ended 2003)

Not one good thing coming out of this...

Gridje

[1]Jun 19, 2008
    • level: 11

I don't understand why not even one good thing could come out of it. I've almost finished watching the sixth season and Tobias just got thrown back in the joint the stupid f*ck...

I just don't understand, I was so happy when he got out, why did they have to throw him back in, it's just one murder after the other, one stupid revenge after the other. Why not even one person getting out and staying out... why?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pinkydog123

[2]Jul 17, 2008
    • level: 14
    Gridje wrote:

I don't understand why not even one good thing could come out of it. I've almost finished watching the sixth season and Tobias just got thrown back in the joint the stupid f*ck...

I just don't understand, I was so happy when he got out, why did they have to throw him back in, it's just one murder after the other, one stupid revenge after the other. Why not even one person getting out and staying out... why?

maybe thats how it is in real with some ppl, or they just wanted to keep the show going...

gmvail23

[3]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 50
    I think they did it cause it was in keeping with Tobias's character. His love for Keller blinded him to the fact that Keller wouldn't let him out of his life that easily.

Chrizzy_D

[4]Jul 16, 2009
    • level: 2
    That gay person Said defended got out and stayed out.
    Edited on 07/27/2009 6:57am
    Edited 2 total times.

davidesommo

[5]Jan 18, 2013
    • level: 1

I've seen many good things coming out of Oz. Often prisoners tried to improve themselves, sometimes they succeded in redeeming themselves before they died. That is an extremely good thing imho.

For Beecher, I think the reason why he got thrown back in prison is that he just have no clue of what being tactful means. Sometimes Chris cheated on him (at least once, with Claire Howell), but it was just sex and nothing more. Tobias keeps falling in love with everybody he sees, falling in actual love I mean, and the first thing he does everytime is to let Chris know how extraordinary these people are.

I mean it is not a good thing to plot against the man you love, but probably it would be a good thing to find a man who knows what it takes to love someone and how he is expected to behave and give up on someone with clear relationship issues when you realize he does not try to solve them...

Edited on 01/18/2013 5:49am