Oz

Sonata de Oz

Aired Monday 11:00 PM Jan 19, 2003 on HBO

• The end has come.

This is when you know the show is winding down to it's final stages. All the main and favorite characters are either being released or killed off by the state or other prisoners. I would have loved to see Said make it to the final episode though. I felt his role was cut a little too short, even though there are only a few episodes left. I guess now you just have to keep watching to see what happends to the remaining few characters left at Oz. Everyones finale is approaching. Very sad to see the show go. I really loved it!
  • Not nice

Wow..in not a nice way of saying it.... in very not nice or great at all. Ok... Adebisi died... I can live with that.. But Said ?! What the hell was the writer thinking?! He certainly wanted for the show to end or something. I'm so glad that Oz will stop at this season. It kinda would have got very boring, not interesting and unpleasent. So far, it kinda so sucks! They f****d up what's OZ all about.
    I can accept the fact that Adebisi died. But, Said. That's enough. Not to talk about Keller's condamnation to death. Or Augustus!!! Don't even get me started on that. Anyway. I don't know why I still watch this show. Maybe because of the great respect I had for the last seasons. Too bad for the show. It had potential. A really good one.