Oz

Visitation

Aired Monday 11:00 PM Jan 06, 2002 on HBO

7.9
  • One of the worst of Oz.

7.2
    It's only purpose was to introduce the new season. The ending was very sad. Overall, not very well written and exciting. I've seen seasons 1-4 so far, all amazing. (S 4 is worst so far, but all great). I hope the rest of this season (4) is good.It's only purpose was to introduce the new season. The ending was very sad. Overall, not very well written and exciting. I've seen seasons 1-4 so far, all amazing. (S 4 is worst so far, but all great). I hope the rest of this season (4) is good. It better be. It better.
  • Several of the inmates wives and mother drive to Oz but disaster strikes.

An ok episode. Basically as one reviewer said to open the season. This is an episode where nothing happens to inmates but to inmates families.

The bus crash at the end seemed a bit expected although it was tacky that the priest was one of the few that survived.

We see O'Reilly try to frame another inmate for the murder of Patrick Keenan.

Said and Schillinger talk about their issues with Beecher out of all people offering guidance.

The highlight of this had to be Giles beating up Alvarez. That also seemed tacked on but it was funny.

Hill's narration I believed had to do with Jesus, sinners and science.