Ozzy & Drix

A Growing Cell

Aired Weekdays 4:30 PM Oct 11, 2003 on The WB

• Note: I've seen the hebrew-dubbed version.

I bet many of us heard of how bad cholesterol is. Do we really need to keep hearing while watching cartoons? Well, this episode just proves how greatly O&D delivers it's message.

I'll have to compare this one with other great episodes, such as "Sugar Shock" & "Where's There's Smoke". Like these ones, "A Growing Cell" doesn't seem to be a little afraid to be offensive to fast-food eaters. Aside from that, this episode basically did all the things that make this series so great. Sticity is a good villian (Although I wouldn't want him in my body, haha). The plot was great. Infact, I firstly thought they'll just chase Sticity and catch him and the episode will end.

However, I have some problems, although I think I solved them:

*They meet Sticity way too early.
    *Why when Ozzy saw the pics of the Fat (cell) kid, he spotted Sticity? We all know Ozzy isn't that much of a thinker.

Still, I solved these problems. The plot was good enough so I didn't mind meeting Sticity early. Also, due the favt Ozzy was in Frank, and Frank ate alot of Fast-Food Ozzy is probably familier with Sticity, so nu suprise that he spotted him.

At the end of it all, this has got to be one of the series' best. Although I haven't most of the episodes before this, I'm pretty sure this is the first episode that we get to see a closer look at the heart. Anyway, this was great

Shining Moment: Sticity, The Heart, and Drix not wanitng to open Ozzy's mouth.