Ozzy & Drix

An Out of Body Experience (2)

Aired Weekdays 4:30 PM Aug 30, 2003 on The WB

• Note: I've seen the hebrew-dubbed version

After seeing this episode, 2 things are clear. 1. 20 minutes is not enough for this show. 2. These 2 episodes should've been turned into a movie. Anyway, here's the real review.

This episode continues where the previous one left off. Of course, instead of taking an easy way out, the writers decided to make things harder, so the result is a better plot. Infact, I'm happy with the direction they took this episode. Also, the club scene was great with the references to "Street Up" & the original movie. However, I have only one beef with this episode: The main heroes of this episode, Ozyy & Tyson have to objective: Defeat Pneumonia-dude and bringing back Ozzy to Hector. If you ask me, seeing the battle of Cells Vs. Pneumonia is much more interesting than seeing Ozzy gets back to Hector. I think they should saved a few seconds from Ozzy-going-back-to-Hector and bring more scenes of the battle. Still a great episode. I haven't seen all season 2 yet, but this is already with one of the series best for me, right up there with "Sugar Shock" and the almighty "Where's There's Smoke".

Shining Moment: The club scene/Any part with the Pneumoniac