Ozzy & Drix

Cavities (aka Journey to the Center of the Tooth)

Aired Weekdays 4:30 PM Jul 05, 2004 on The WB

• Hector skips brushing his teeth. General Malaise returns, he and his soldiers make cavities in Hector's teeth.

This is the END. NOOOO! This series finale episode could win an award for "worst series finale EVER". It doesn't tell what what happened to Hector or Ozzy and Drix! I mean, C'mon! They can't give me popcorn and say "no butter"! Why must the series have to end this way?
  • A good episode, but not the best series finale.

Cavities (aka Journey to the Center of the Tooth) is about Hector not brushing and flossing his teeth as much or often as he ought too and ends up getting a cavity and having to have it filled.
    Personally, I am a big Ozzy & Drix fan, but I don't think that this episode made a very good season finale. It was just like any other episode in the series, there was nothing there that made it different. I think it would have been made better if they had made it for finale-ish. Like they fast-fowarded to the future Hector or Ozzy & Drix retire or something that would make it final. This episode gives the illusion that there will be more, when there's no more episodes to come.