Ozzy & Drix

The WB (ended 2004)

Ozzy & Drix Fan Reviews (8)

• A learning decent show...............

Well I like this show because its cool, funny, and it teach stuff about your body. Like if you do this that will happen ect. Yes I know, sometimes its kind of boring and I sometimes tell my sis'"change that porqueria!!!!! plz! :)" But most of the time its funny.
  • A great adaptation to the movie.

Continuing where the feature film left off, the story continues as Osmosis Jones (preferrably, Ozzy) and Drix continue to fight crime and thwart off harmful bodily viruses. However, from the first episode, they are inadvertently taken into the body of a 14-year old teenage boy who is trying to control his social life and survive school, even when there are changes and sicknesses within his body. Ozzy and Drix effectively includes humor which greatly adds to thee mood of the show. Without knowing it, Ozzy and Drix is very educational and it's a show that should come back on air because it is a show almost everyone will love.
  • A show about Germs and Helps with Problems about your health, Ozzy & Drix, an Informative show.

A show about Germs and Helps with Problems about your Health, Ozzy & Drix, an Informative show that tells about your health and why Cavities are bad and affect your teeth, Ozzy & Drix. I absolutley love this show. The comedy, and Health are parts that I really love about this show.
  • A white blood cell named Ozzy teams up with cold pill Drix to fight diseases in a teen's body.

I used to be a huge fan of this show. It's funny and completely original! It's also based on one of my favorite animated movies Osmosis Jones. This show is like an 'Osmosis Jones 2' serial! It's really too bad it got canceled so early! and without a decent finale!
  • Blood cells Rule!

This show is about a white blood cell that saves the body doesn't sound that good but it is actually a success at least to me. I watched this show and found some of the actions and themes in this show to be similar to the show Static Shock which was a very good show and you should read that review. But this show makes me proud to have blood cell and I enjoy the reruns on cartoonetwork.
  • Based on the movie we learned WB was stupid by making soooooo many mistakes.But the did a decent job but it needs ALOT of tunning but too late.It's cancelled.Where Osmosis and Drix are in a cartoon body making it less cutting-edge.But this is the 2nd best

7.7
    This show is great!But unfortuantly this series was not all that great.I give it a \"Ehhh\".The people who animated this series stole clips from the movie and used them as scence for the show.And alot of stuff that does not follow the movie completely!No sereies based on a movie last long enough.If they would have kept Ozzy & Drix inside a live-action human,like in the movie then it would have been the perfect kids-cartoon.But the writer/director (Whatever)were too cheap to add a friggin live-action human.I thought Frank from the movie was a great character!If they would have at least kept Frank (ANimated or live action would have kept it cool.But they made a bazillion mistakes that were apposed to the movie.It just was not good enough!It needed fine-tunning.But they did\'nt so it got canncelled!WBKids thought we were stupid so they made mistakes while they made a few million of the Osmosis Jones licence!So WB you cancelled Sabrina based on a movie and your stupid!
  • The kind of show that you watch in boring days...

2.9
    Well, this isnt the best show, sometimes it's good, but there are some episodes, that if it really happen in a human body, would kill the one, and there, it saves...

This is a non sense show, i dont know who like it, but should be good to find something better.

I dont like this show, i just watch it when i really dont have nothing to do, unless watch tv, and when there is nothing on tv, better.
  • Who the heck would like this show?

0.6
    The show is some stupid lame show about body parts. Who in the name of god would watch a show that has to do with a white blood cell saving a body ... half of the time the thing doesn\'t even work. They should take this show off of Cartoon Network.