Pacific Blue

USA (ended 2000)

SrRui

Pacific Blue Fan Reviews (4)

7.6
  • missing this show

Really wish this show hadn't come to an end. Wish it said who the father to Cory baby was?
  • Bad acting but..

I enjoy this show. Grew up watching.
  • They really made 5 seasons of this show?!?

5.1
    I think the producers of "Pacific Blue" tried to make a new "Baywatch" with hot girls running on the beach, or skating near it, and the cops on bikes like the lifeguards.
    But then i'd say they should have put more beautiful girls in swimsuit to repeat the success of the other series.
    There aren't any interesting characters, or at least original characters. The plots are the same of any other police series, but they made them less involving. They thought a couple of bikes and some tanned guys could suffice, but i like to think people is more intelligent than that.
    I then admit a merit to this awful show: Shanna Moakler. Worth watching a few scenes of the show just for her!
  • Pacific Blue was a great show for the time that it ran during. The mid to late 90's were fitness crazy years and this show featured several attractive, in shape actresses and actors. It was like Baywatch on bikes!

Pacific Blue was a great show for the time that it ran during. The mid to late 90's were fitness crazy years and this show featured several attractive, in shape actresses and actors. It was like Baywatch on bikes! We really enjoyed watching the bike patrol face their usual adventures each show. USA really used to have some fun shows like this one and Silk Stalkings. The beach scenery and the attractive cast made this show a pleasant one for us to watch. When it and Baywatch were both running, that was a great pair of shows with similar themes.