Packed to the Rafters Forums

Tuesday 8:30 PM on Seven NetworkBetween Seasons

Favourite Rafter??

Who's your favourite Rafter??

ocky_2000

[1]Oct 7, 2008
    • level: 2
    Personally i'm a fan of Ben, that kid continues to suprise me & is still so funny. i so hope he and Melissa get together.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KazzGirl

[2]Oct 7, 2008
    • level: 12

Has to be Dave and Julie! For a long time kids are the ties that bind a relationship due to neccesity, with the parents relationship seeming to take second place. But once your kids get to an age where they can be self sufficent, the real relationship from old tends to return and bloom again - whatever it is. How you have raised your kids tends to start reflecting in them as they get to an age where they can more choose their life path. Ben is being the good kid he was taught to be. In real life, it is a reflection of the parents teachings - especially until the age of about 25 to 28 where they tend to come into themselves so to speak. Thats not to say that Rachels drug habits are her parents fault - NO WAY. Everyone still has to live with their own decisions. Its how you come out the other end that matters. And last nights show with Nathan - life changer. Brilliant reflection on the past and respect from him. I love Ted too. He loved his wife so much and Julie has learned that deep love from him. Nup for me it is Dave and Jules all the way!!!

nomad-70

[3]Oct 8, 2008
    • level: 4
    So far my favourite has been Ben. He seems the most normal of them all. I've also been partial to Sami but haven't liked Nathan although he's starting to grow on me.

Teh_Fonz

[4]Oct 9, 2008
    • level: 10
    My Fav is Ben!
    However, I have to say that Rachel is pretty damn cute and Jessica Marais who plays Rachel is a great actress.

They are all good in their own ways though.

GossipGirlFANxx

[5]Oct 11, 2008
    • level: 14
    im not that fond of nathan but i love sami and i like rachel and ben and Julie

Adara47

[6]Oct 13, 2008
    • level: 12
    I really like Ben's character, he is very protective and caring of his family. When he tried to find a solution to help his Mum feel comfortable at Sami's Dads 50th I thought that was so sweet. In the first episode he was portrayed as the slacker of the family, but I think the following episodes really showed his caring side and sense of responsibility towards his family.

lexen_phoenix

[7]May 8, 2010
    • level: 3
    I love Julie and Dave! They are so sweet together and despite their rocky ups and downs they are always there for eachother. I love the episode when they meet at a hotel pretending not to know eachother and dress as eachothers secret fantasy... Dave in his footy gear is hillarious and Julie in her Marylin Munroe get-up surely got hearts racing!