Painkiller Jane

Breakdown

Aired Friday 10:00 PM May 18, 2007 on Syfy

7.4
  • While investigating psychiatric patients who share the same unusual nightmare, Jane and Maureen suspect a Neuro has the ability to use nightmares as weapons.

I thought the story was all right. It wasn't as interesting as the preview made it seem. For one I distinctly heard something about a dragon in the preview, oh well. Regardless I thought the episode was still really good. It did however have a few obvious bloopers: the first being that she figured out how the neuro was attacking people before even seeing the neuro, her first nightmare was really similar to the nightmare everyone was sharing, Her second nightmare was slightly different from the others. I thought that the neuro should have some kind of reaction to what the psychiatrist did for her, she just seemed out of it. Also the whole bondage thing was stupid and felt out of place even for him. I find it to be interesting that McBride understands her better than Maureen. It's obvious that he would know she was lying but she should of known as well.