Painkiller Jane

Reflections

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Sep 14, 2007 on Syfy

7.8
  • Nuero from Andre's past is a prime suspect for a number of murders even though she is chipped. Andre refuses to except she is responsable.

Finally they brought back the moral learned from the story aspect! Not only did they bring it back, but they even exicuted it perfectly like they have done the previous times it was done. It didn't ruin the story, or get shoved down our throats that happens quite a bit when they are put in stories.

On to the story, I didn't realize she was a twin until she killed the doctor from Nico. I thought she was a "super nuero" like Baumgardner and was still using her powers freely. I thought they might have tried to repeat the sleeping angle from the previous episode in a different capacity. In the last episode, we learned that people can inheret the nuero gene from their parents, but can end up with different powers. In this episode we learn that, at least twins, can have the same power and can strengthen it by working together. I find it amusing that Andre and Conner are both still jerks even though they have been through so much as a tem before and after meeting Jane. Jane herself is a nuero, but Conner shows agression to all nueros, except her. Andre has been proven wrong in his judgment and has had his orders ignored by the group and still get's upset when they do it, you'ld expect him to be use to it by now. Conner lying to Jane at the end about his conversation with Andre was also pretty funny.